Monday, March 29, 2010

Hmmm, what to say today?

Well, let's see here, today is Monday and its cloudy, but the sun has been showing itself today which is good. Its also 61*F right now :)

My to-do list for today:

~ Sweep the kitchen floor
~ Sweep the bathroom floor
~ Mop the bathroom floor
~ Dust
~ Vacuum
~ Wash dishes
~ Workout on Air Climber for 1 hour and 30 minutes

I'm hoping to get it all done, but you never know with me lately. I kinda get distracted easily by other stuff. Also I want to work on crocheting the blanket I'm working on for a Christmas gift.

Also, I finally figured out what makes my cat pee in my bathtub. It does it when it gets mad at me for putting it in the bathroom when I need to go run errands *rolls eyes* Least the good news is that it doesn't pee in my bathtub every time I put it in the bathroom to go somewhere and I'll have a really clean bathtub because I clean my bathtub when I notice it has been peed in by my cat *sighs*

Well, have a good day everybody and I'll get back to you later today or tomorrow with an update on how my day went today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)