Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its so hard...

To have a Daddy that is about 4 hours from me :( I need him to be closer that way there's less chance of me messing up and breaking rules :( Should I move closer to him if I know that there's a chance of proving to him that I can behave and follow rules better??? *sighs* I'm so confused :( I get to meet him for the first time on May 30, 2009, though and I'm excited about that :) I'm hoping it goes good because he's good for me :) Well, I'm going to go back to my PTC sites since they are keeping me entertained while I can't sleep for being worried about things right now *sighs* :( I know I will be in trouble for being up right now if my Daddy finds out too :( I'm not going to tell him though, because he's REALLY mad at me for my behaviour this weekend :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)