Friday, November 19, 2010

BDSM Quiz Results










You Scored as Masochist

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) Pain just feels good. Nothing like someone hurting you or hurting yourself in some cases. Often sadism goes hand-in-hand with this practice because the two personalities work well together. And some people like both.


Masochist
86%
Submissive
71%
Bondage
57%
Experimental
50%
Vanilla
36%
Switch
36%
Dominant
14%
Sadist
4%
Degradation Lover
4%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
0%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)