Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Blog Challeng - Day 3

 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Well, this is a hard one for me, but I'm going to give it a try nonetheless because it may help me learn something about myself that I didn't know.

1) I love to crochet, knit, and cross stitch!
2) I love to be spanked!
3) I love to walk!
4) I love to write spanking stories!
5) I love to spoil my nephews!
6) I love to take photos!
7) I love to make money online!
8) I love to cuddle!
9) I love to draw random pictures!
10) I love to do challenges!
11) I love to play video games!
12) I want to have a baby before I am 30 years old!
13) I love my cat Tallie, but it took me a few months to realize that after I got her!
14) I call my boyfriend "Daddy" because I am a "little" in the BDSM lifestyle!
15) I love to go to concerts and have been to about 10 Hanson concerts since 1997!


Going Green with the Grizls

2 comments:

  1. I have been catching up on all of your posts for the challenge. There are so many blogs involved it is hard to get a peek into everyone's life.

    We have some things in common.
    #1,2,and 3 - but I don't knit
    #6,7, and 8 - I can't draw.

    i love my Daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very kewl :)
    I love having things in common with others because that gives me things to talk about :)
    I can't draw either and thank you for reading my posts and I agree there are alot in the challenge and it is hard to peek into everyone's life, but I am doing my best when I get a chance to :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)