Monday, May 19, 2014

Getting back on track using SparkPeople

I am now as of yesterday working on being active on SparkPeople to help get me back in track with getting back in shape and feeling better about myself again.

I have lost 5 lbs. since the beginning of the year, as of yesterday :) So, that makes me very happy, but I want to do better and actually see progress with my weight loss more in person then on the scale every few months when I go to the doctor.

I go back to the doctor in 6 months (so November 2014) and I want to have lost at least 10 lbs. by then because the doctor didn't seem impressed with my weigh loss of 5 lbs. :( Even though I was very happy to see that.

Starting Weight: 290
Current Weight: 271.2 (As of 5/15/14)
Lowest Weight: 130
Goal Weight: 170

Also, here is a starting photo, so that I can work on seeing progress again through photos, because it is motivation for me. Photo was taken on 5/11/14. So, I will update it again on 6/11/14 to see if I notice a difference in my looks. I will wear the same clothing that day as well.

I have simple exercise goals of starting with working out in the morning and working out for 10 minutes everyday, if not more. Also, I am working on kicking out soda from my diet again and adding more water with crystal light into my diet again.

Also, when I go to my GI doctor in June, I am going to try and find out if I have  a gluten intolerance and if I do, then I will be going gluten free as well, to see if that helps with my chronic stomach pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)