Saturday, March 5, 2016

Dollar Shave Club - Review

I have known about and gotten to use products from the Dollar Shave Club for awhile now and finally decided to sign up and get my own box from them, because it is cheaper getting razors from them, them it is in the stores.

You can set up your account to have them send you a box once every month, or every two months.

They also have three different options for you when you sign up:

~ The Humble Twin - which is $1 plus $2 for shipping and handling.
   2 stainless steel blades
   5 cartridges per month
   Lubricating strip soothes the skin

~ The 4X - $6 and the shipping is free
   4 stainless steel blades
   4 cartridges per month
 
~ The Executive - $9 and the shipping is free
   6 stainless steel blades
   4 cartridges per month

I went with The Executive option, since my boyfriend and I will be sharing the razor because that is how well the Dollar Shave Club razors last and work.












*Note: The link in this post is my referral link and for using it, I may get a reward or discount. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)