Saturday, November 5, 2016

Can you solve these 10 riddles?

1) What is light as a feather, but even the world's strongest man couldn't hold it for more than a minute?

2) A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn't break the law. How come? 

3) What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years? 

4) What can you catch, but not throw? 

5) Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?

6) He has married many woman, but has never been married. Who is he?

7) How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?

8) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I? 

9) What kind of room has no doors or windows? 

10) Gary's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)