Friday, November 11, 2016

Free 11x14 Canvas Print

Get a free 11x14 Canvas Print today, by heading to this link, then just choose your favorite photo, and continue, since they should already have the item checked off for you. You can choose a photo from your computer, facebook, or instagram.

Heads up it is a free 11x14 Canvas Print that is priced at $69.99 and all you have to do is pay shipping and handling. In case you are wondering that is a 65% savings. So, it is a great deal in my opinion. The shipping and handling in the state I live in comes to $18.95, and I don't find that to be bad when you are saving $69.99.

So, for all of you looking for a great gift this holiday season, this could be one, since you are also saving money with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)