Monday, November 21, 2016

Swagbucks 2x video schedule and team challenge

Ok, so for those that don't already know, I'm a member on Swagbucks and get quite a bit of extra rewards during the year to help out with bills or other activities that I am interested in doing. Also, right now they have a Team Challenge going that started today 11/21/16 to 11/25/16 at 3:00PM EST. 

I want to help you earn as much as you can if you are a member on Swagbucks, so I wanted to let you know the schedule for the video apps to help you double your earnings as well as helping out your team on the team challenge if you are doing that this week it will give your team 25 points each time you earn from watching the videos on your apps. 

Here’s the schedule of when you’ll earn 2x SB:
Tuesday, November 22nd: Earn 2x SB on Sportly.tvWednesday, November 23rd: Earn 2x SB on BOTH Sportly.tv AND Lifestylz.tvThursday, November 24th: Earn 2x SB on Lifestylz.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)