Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Xscape Factor LLC in Fayettville, NC - Review



Had an amazing time visiting Xscape Factor LLC in Fayettville, NC. I know for sure I will be back to try another room and see if I can beat the clock again, since I and my fellow team members were able to beat the clock in the first ever xscape room I got to play in :) I played in the one they have set up for Halloween called "Big Top Murders (Serial Killer Edition)".
I love that the place is affordable to go to if you are looking for something fun to do in Fayettville, NC.

If you would like to learn more about Xscape Factor, you can visit their website at: https://www.xscapefactor.com/

You can also learn more about Xscape Factor on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/XscapeFactorLLC/ 
They try and run a contest every week to giveaway tickets to a few winners of the contests they run, so be sure to keep your eye out for that if you are a member of their Facebook page. 

Be sure to let them know that Christa Sunderland sent you to them. I don't get a reward for sending you to them. I just would like them to know that I love them and love sending my friends and family to them, since I had a great time at my first ever Xscape room and am looking forward to going again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)