Saturday, August 5, 2017

Hanson - MMMBOP - Acoustic guitar cover by Samantha Dorrance & Mike Atti...





I just found this video today and it is cute.

I also, want to say that I like some covers and I don't like some covers and this is a cover that I like, so I wanted to share it with you all.

Also, if you all know me you know, that I'm not a huge fan of female singers to begin with, so for me to like this cover, is a big deal.

I hope you all enjoy this cover of Hanson's "MMMBop" by Samantha Dorrance and Mike Attinger.

Let me know what you all think of it and if you are a fan of covers?

Also, be prepared for me to be posting and talking about alot of Hanson stuff soon because coming up on October 25, 2017, I will be seeing them live in concert in Las Vegas, NV and I'm very excited about that, I haven't seen them in concert in awhile.

Well, have a great day and I will talk to you all again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)