Saturday, January 13, 2018

Let's Play Family Feud! #HAVEFUN


Let’s play Family Feud! Top five answers are on the board ... lol ... you CANNOT use my answers. Your answers must be different. Alright, let’s see who’s going to follow the directions ..
Hold your finger over the text until the copy tab pops up. Then go to your status and hold your finger down until the paste tab pops up. Don't share. Replace my answers with your own!!!! #HAVEFUN and share with me! Enjoy and Happy New Year!!!
1. Something people hate to find on their windshield?
Crack
2. Something a man might buy before going on a date?
Chocolate πŸ«
3. Something you cook in the microwave?
Rice
4. An item found in an old man's pocket?
Wallet
5. Something always stocked In the fridge?
Leftovers
6. An item found in a Grandma’s purse?
Checkbook
7. Sport where you might lose a tooth?
Basketball πŸ€
8. A fruit that isn’t round?
Banana πŸŒ
9. Something you put on a Christmas tree?
Tinsel
10. Name six people you think will play I'm just going to say any of my friends that are still active on here right now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)