Saturday, June 9, 2018

"Girl In Pieces" by Kathleen Glasgow

Girl in PiecesGirl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm actually happy with the way it ended and was surprised by the ending as well. I really enjoyed the book and can see myself re-reading it again soon!!! As well as recommending it too my friends and family!!!

View all my reviews



_________________________________________________________________________________


I just finished reading the books "Girl In Pieces" by Kathleen Glasgow. It is an amazing book! It deals with self injury, suicide, and rape, so if that is something that is triggering for you please be advised before reading the book and make sure you are in a safe place.

Otherwise, feel free to click on the image of the book and read my reviews on the Goodreads site and see the timeline of when I started reading the book to when I finished the book and all my reactions to the book, etc.

Have you read "Girl In Pieces" by Kathleen Glasgow? Do you plan on reading it? Why or why not? Do you have any other book recommendations you can give me that are related to the theme of this book? 

I actually haven't finished reading a book since 2016, so I am excited about finishing this book! I am thinking the next book I am going to start reading is going to be reading is "Ship It" by Britta Lundin. The book "Ship It" is related to something that happened at a "Supernatural" Convention a few years ago and made into fanfiction. Have you heard of "Ship It" by Britta Lundin? If so, did you read it Why or why not? Are you into fanfiction writers having their writing being made into books?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)