Sunday, September 27, 2020

Reminder to myself!!!





I need to remind myself that I'm this woman that my best friend of 11 years pointed out to me on 1/5/19. I didn't see it when he pointed it out that day, but now that I'm on the verge of losing him from my life, because I keep making bad choices right now. I have stepped back and started realizing that being in person with him, he has turned me into this woman and I want him to see that again. Because 11 years ago, I wasn't that woman, I was just a child (in a way), but since meeting him and learning how to stop behaviors that aren't good for me because of his honest advice and the fact that he cares about me and wants me to improve behaviors I am not a fan of in myself and don't want to have to deal with. He has helped me become this woman and I don't want to lose this woman, because I love seeing her and how much she has grown since having this amazing guy in her life to call her best friend. 

When I got with my ex-boyfriend Gareth, I stayed that child and never answered to behavior that I shouldn't have been doing and wanted to work on. I never accomplished goals, that I had and wanted to and talked to my best friend about the entire time.

But being in person with my best friend, I have grown up and answered to behavior that I shouldn't have been doing in more ways then one as well as behavior that I wanted to work on and still want to work on. I am way more mature and learned so much about myself and this amazing lifestyle that I love living 24/7. 

Please continue to help me to grow and mature and accomplish the goals I still have and want to work on with you by my side throughout my journey in the lifestyle and more importantly as my best friend. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)