Monday, February 1, 2010

2/1/10

Alright well I haven't updated this in a few days because I didn't think it was a big deal, but I gotta update it again *sighs* Why can't I just send e-mails instead I don't know, but it would be nice just to send e-mail journals instead of having to post my journal here now *sighs* but I guess I don't get a say in that since I'm only the sub/spankee and not the Dom/Daddy in charge of me. So that is what I woke up to the other morning *rolls eyes* I also did a video too, just ignore my F-words if you watch it cause it was really COLD and like that's just how I expressed myself :P


So, like I was told this morning that I still had the same rules to follow and that I was going to not have much room to breathe or for leancy like I'm used to because my Dom/Daddy is going to probably be getting stricter with me :( But I guess in a weird way I need that, because I have gotten way out of control again without his attention. In reality I still am a bit out of control again cause I haven't gotten the attention from him that I totally NEED yet, but I did find out too that he's still planning on sending me out there to see him once he comes up with a Plan B :) Hopefully that will be soon, even though I'm sure I won't sit too well after he gets his hands on me *sighs*

Well, I got my dishes washed and my bathroom cleaned up this morning before Noon like I was supposed to.

Tonight on TV House comes on :)

Well, that's it for now. Talk to you all later if I get on to update again before I go to bed.

How is it that my Dom/Daddy expects me to get rid of every razor that I have in my house? I mean doesn't he remember that I want to hand them to him when I get to meet him in person, cause I can't trust myself to throw out my razors myself *sighs*

Why is it I don't totally feel like I have my Dom/Daddy back like I did before all the shit started? Will that hopefully change soon once he starts talking to me more?

******





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)