Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Craving Cash Payment Proof and some updates...

Here is my 2nd payment from Craving Cash :)

The color is B422 Argento Mist F :)

Well, my Las Vegas, NV trip with my sister Seana, Scott (her husband), and Hayden (my nephew) is going to work our after all *smiles* We leave for Las Vegas, NV on November 4, 2010 *smiles* So, that means I am going to go see Brian on November 2, 2010 and then come back home on November 3, 2010 *smiles* Just have to work out the money situation for my trip to see Brian a tiny bit more though... because I think it would be really good for me to go and see him again before I go to Las Vegas, NV...

Well, I had a bit of drama this past Sunday and it didn't help my dropping from my playing on Saturday night at LF *sighs* I'm still not sure why I dropped because I had aftercare after two of my scenes at LF on Saturday night *sighs* Anyways I was able to play with DaddyBlackHeart again and I loved it sooo much more then the first time *smiles* He is one of the bestest spankers and one of the bestest too cuddle with and talk to *smiles* Hoping I get to play with him again in November 2010 sometime!!!

Hmmm, I should be in bed right now since my Daddy gave me a bedtime of 11:30pm and it is 1:15am, but I really can't sleep right now, so I'm trying to keep myself occupied so that I don't get bored *sighs* But I guess I might head to bed after I finish this blog post because of the fact that I want to get up and watch my craft shows from 6:30am to 8:30am *smiles*

Ohhhh, FedEx came to bring me a package today from NCP... Its a scanner that I get to take with me on my shopping trips and then do surveys about my shopping trips... then I earn points and get to redeem them for lots of fun products in there magazine *smiles*

I started my period today...which is good news because that means I don't have to worry about it when I go visit Brian and when I go to Las Vegas, NV *giggles*

I am excited about going to Las Vegas, NV again, but I'm nervous too because I'm going to want to make sure I keep an eye on Seana and keep her out of trouble while she is out there, but at the same time I want to be able to have fun while I am out there because I don't get to have that much fun living here in Bassett, VA anymore *sighs*

Valerie says she might be able to buy me a camera phone while I'm out there *smiles* I really hope she can because I would LOVE to have a camera phone *smiles* I'll keep you updated on that though *smiles*

Sometime today I will be posting pictures of my crochet and knitting projects that I'm working on for Christmas gifts *smiles*

Well, I might head to bed now for a bit and see if I can get a few hours of sleep before my craft shows come on *giggles*

*waves* Talk to you all later *smiles*

Have a good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)