Friday, September 9, 2011

Update about my Ovarian Cyst...

As most of my friends know, I found out on, Sunday, August 21, 2011, when I went to the ER for severe stomach pain and ended up getting a CT scan done that I had a 2.5 centimeter cyst on my left ovary, they gave me a referral to an OBGYN person and some Oxycodone and released me, well on, Monday, August 22, 2011, I went to the OBGYN person and she gave me Ciprofloxacin HCL and Dicyclomine to take and told me to come back in two weeks, well today, Friday, September 9, 2011, was my two week appointment and I got an ultrasound down and found out that the cyst grew to 4.5 centimeters and so the OBGYN person asked about my pain level and basically told me to continue with the birth control pills that I am on and then come back and see her in two or three months to see if the cyst shrunk or went away, but if the pain gets worse in the mean time to call them and/or go to the ER to get it checked out *sighs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)