Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm an Aunt again and he showed up on the first day of Fall 9/22/12

 
First off yesterday was the first day of Fall, but I didn't let you all know, because I was more excited about my middle sister Seana giving me another nephew and making me an Aunt again to Westen :)
I just want to add that I guessed he was going to be weighing in at 7lbs. and 11oz. :) Those must be my lucky numbers, but that comes in a later post *giggles*
 
I just wished that my lovely Grandma Sally could have been here to see her next Great Grandkid :( But I know she is watching over us up in heaven and even will visit us (she visited me once two days before my birthday in June)
 
Rest in peace: Sally Sunderland, 11/6/31 to 5/9/12
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)