Saturday, October 6, 2012

Jebbit - Right now only for College students aged 18 to 25

 
Jebbit is a new money making site!
 
I just joined on Wednesday and earned $2.82, then cashed out and got my payment on Thursday, however, since I didn't have a WePay account, I had to sign up for that and then confirm a bank account and the mirco deposits from that. So I am now confirmed and will be recieveing my money anytime now :)
 
Also, I want to point out since I joined, Jebbit changed its rules a bit for the users it wants on the site and what they are looking for is a college student between the ages of 18 and 25 with an .edu e-mail account.
 
When they change those rules I will let you know, however if you fit those rules and would like to earn some extra money, then head on over to Jebbit and sign up today!!! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)