Monday, May 27, 2013

Winster a gaming site where you earn gift cards

Well, I have been on Winster off and on since I was in high school and I gotta say that they are a great gaming site where you help each other out with the game to earn points as well as earn gift cards for the points you earn :) The games that they offer are: ~ Slot Social ~ Bingo Bash ~ Chain Gang ~ Picture Magic ~ Facets ~ Spell Squad ~ Burger Buddy ~ Poker Pals ~ Match Maker ~ Doku Deluke ~ Game rooms (but this option is for Club Winster members only) You can join Winster today and come play along with me :) As you can see they have quite a few prizes to offer :) The members love to help out if you don't know what to do or haven't turned in something big before, so I have to say that this is one of my recommended sites for gaming for prizes!!! If you join, be sure to pop in to the game room I am in and say "Heya Dreams :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)