Friday, September 27, 2013

Free pairing knife from Walmart


Well, on Sunday, September 22, 2013, my boyfriend Gareth and I were at Wal-mart in Greensboro, NC on Battleground, doing some quick shopping for what we ran out of after our big shopping trip the week before, when they announced that there was going to be a freebie for a pairing knife if you knew where the stand set up was and I knew where it was, so I told my boyfriend that we should head over there and try to get one and we did :) This is the one I got and since my boyfriend was last going up to get his, he got a total of three as well as the special for the knifes they were trying to sell and a free whisk to go with it as well for buying the set of knifes :) 

From what they said they are going to do this freebie another week or two only on Sunday afternoons :) It is a roadshow so if you haven't come across it yet, be looking out for it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)