Monday, September 23, 2013

Want $18,000 to Stay in Bed? Try NASA

I want to give this a try, because it sounds like something I would be able to do and I could use the money.
Do you think you could do it??? Are you going to apply???

For information on how to take part in the Bed Rest Study, visit www.bedreststudy.com Test subjects are reimbursed for travel, lost time, and inconvenience.

Want $18,000 to Stay in Bed? Try NASA: NASA is looking for participants willing to stay off their feet. Specifically they’re looking for research subjects willing to remain on a special tilted bed for 70 straight days. But full participation in a bed rest study isn’t exactly easy. Subjects will not be able...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)