Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas gifts and food for 2013



Who I have gifts for this year: 

~ Papa - Still need to wrap
~ Dad/Martha - Still need to wrap
~ Seana - Got wrapped 
~ Hayden - Got wrapped
~ Aunt Terri - Still need to wrap 
~ Wyatt - Still working on then need to wrap 
~ Tara - Got wrapped
~ Bunny (Angel) - Need to get a gift for still 
~ Valerie/Betty - Making buckeyes and chipper chips to send out to them 

Stockings: 

~ Hayden - Need to get stuff to fill it with
~ Wyatt - Need to get stuff to fill it with 
~ Seana - Need to get stuff to fill it with 
~ Tara - Need to get stuff to fill it with 

Boyfriend (Gareth):

~ Need to get his phone case still (Samsung Galaxy 3) 
~ Need to get another gift that he doesn't know about yet 
~ Need to see about getting a stocking to share and put stuff in it for him
~ Need to see about getting half the money for a tablet for us to share as a gift for eachother 

Food I am making: 

~ Buckeyes (Doubling) 
~ Chipper Chips (One batch) 
~ Banana nut chocolate chip bread (1 loaf and a bunch of mini bundt ones :) )
~ Pumpkin nut chocolate chip bread (1 loaf for Gareth and I only) 


Are you all still Christmas shopping??? How much more do you have left to do to get ready for Christmas??? 

I personally am almost done as you can see. I am also stressing out a bit, because I still have some gifts to get and make and only 15 more days till Christmas :/ I also still have to put up my Christmas tree and some decorations to put me in the spirit some more for Christmas. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)