Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas 2013 with family

I just want to warn everyone, that there are lots of pictures in this post of people I love during the Christmas 2013 holiday and I wanted to include a photo of the gifts I got for Christmas, but I haven't took one yet, so I will make that a separate post for you all to enjoy :) 


Christmas lights.
My nephew Wyatt, little sister Tara, and my nephew Hayden. 
My nephew Wyatt and little sister Tara :) 
My little sister Tara and my cousin Stephanie :) 
My little sister Tara and my cousin Stephanie :) 
My middles sister Seana in the background and then in then in the front it is my little sister Tara and my Papa. 
My boyfriend Gareth is in the background with my cousin Stephanie, and then in the front is my little sister Tara and my Papa. 
My little sister Tara and my Papa :) 
My nephew Hayden :) 
From left to right in the background behind me is: Justin, Jessica, Tara, my Dad (Jerry), my step-Mom (Martha), my nephew Wyatt, Seana, Stephanie, and my niece Christine :) Then in the front is me: Christa :) 
Here we have Wyatt, Seana, Jessica, Christine, Stephanie, Tara, and myself :) 
Wyatt, Seana, Jessica, Christine, Stephanie, Tara, and Me. I am holding Christine's hand because she was trying to hit Wyatt :P 
I love this picture of Wyatt, Seana, Jessica, Christine, Tara, and I :D
Great picture of three of my sisters: Seana, Jessica, and Tara ☺
Can you say packed car?
We were just missing a few people, or we would have all the kids and nephew's in the car.
However I think we need to find a car bigger then this to fit everyone in one car. 
Tara on our step-Mom's Martha bike :) 
My Dad and I on his bike :) 
My Christmas tree with a few of the gifts and stockings for my family.
This is my cat Tallie, she was just chilling on the floor as I was going to take photos of the tree and lights, so I got on the floor in front of her and tried my best to include her in the photo with the decorations, and I gotta say that it turned out really well ☺Don't you think??
Pumpkin Bread with chocolate chips ☺
Banana bread with chocolate chips ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)