Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sample and share of Hershey's Spreads Chocolate from Crowdtap #SpreadPossiblities #Crowdtap

I got to sample the Hershey's Spreads Chocolate flavor, but there are two other flavors that some of the other members of Crowdtap got to sample. 
The other two flavor's are: 
~ Hershey's Spreads Chocolate with Almond
~ Hershey's Spreads Chocolate with Hazelnut
I plan on trying the other two flavors soon, but for now I really want to recommend to everyone the Hershey's Spreads Chocolate flavor.  


It was late getting to me to sample, but I didn't mind and went straight to work on sampling it that same day.



For one of the pairings I tried the Hershey's Spreads Chocolate on was a banana. 
This had to be my all time favorite pairing. 

I then tried it on a Blueberry Bagel.
This had to be one of my favorite pairings.

The first pairing I tried the Hershey's Spreads Chocolate on was a Blueberry Poptart.
I thought it was very good on it.

This is the very tasty Hershey's Spreads Chocolate on a graham cracker.

This was the last pairing I did with the Hershey's Spreads Chocolate. 
I was craving s'mores, so made some without using a microwave.


Here is a how to video on how to make the s'mores with Hershey's Spreads Chocolate without using a microwave as well as my description on the taste of the Hershey's Spreads Chocolate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)