Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sour Cream Rolls - Recipe

This was printed up with the Food Lion coupons I got the other day. Since I don't want to keep the paper copy of it around, I thought I would type it up and share it with all my blog readers as well as a way for me to keep a copy of it as well.

Sour Cream Rolls

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Rise Time: 1 hour
Bake Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Makes: 12 Rolls

2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 envelope Fleischmann's Rapid Rise Yeast
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 egg

COMBINE 1 cup flour, sugar, undissolved yeast and salt in a large mixer bowl. Heat sour cream, water, and butter until very warm (120*F to 130*F). Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add egg and remaining 3/4 cup flour to make a soft batter.

SPOON evenly into 12 greased (2 1/2 inch) muffin cups. Cover, let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.

BAKE at 400*F for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans, cool on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)