Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Some brief info about the COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ sunscreens that I got to review for being a BzzAgent



COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer sunscreens were designed with your skin in mind.
  • Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
  • Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
  • Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
  • Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup
I haven't actually had a chance to try out my COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer samples from your BzzKit, but I'm looking forward to trying them out the in a week or two, when my family has a cookout for a few family birthdays and I will be in the sun and outside most of the day.

*NOTE: I am a BzzAgent and got the COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer, samples for free to test out and give my honest review for you all. Weather my review is good or bad, it is my review of it and I look forward to sharing it with you all soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)