Thursday, August 14, 2014

My walk this afternoon

My walk today  
Best pedometer app ever is Pacer



I'm doing my best to motivate myself to get back into working out, even though I have health issues that like to hold me back the last few years still going on. 
I need to get my weight back down though and get more energy again to enjoy my daily life. So today is the beginning of getting that back again. Especially since I go back to Camp Carefree for Brain Injury weekend with my cousin Stephanie, from September 5, 2014 to September 7, 2014 and I want to be able to walk all weekend and not take the golf carts around camp. Not to mention lose a few more pounds to get back in shape again.

Do you exercise? 
What is your favorite exercise?
Do you use an app to keep track of your exercise? 
Do you have any health issues that prevent you from working out? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)