Here is a list of a few books that I think should be Summer reads for all that love to read.
I haven't read these yet, but hop to get a chance to soon.
If you get a chance to read these and would like to let me know your review of it, then please share it in the comments for me!
1) "Michael Jackson, INC,: The Rise, Fall, and Rebirth of a billion dollar empire" By Zack O' Malley Greenburg
2) "Listen Out Loud: A Life in Music - Managing McCartney, Madonna, and Michael Jackson" by Ron Weisner and Alan Goldsher
3) "Until I Saw Your Smile" by J.J. Murray
4) "The Sea Grape Tree" by Gillian Royes
5) "Land of Love and Drowning" by Tiphanie Yanique