Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My GI doctor is finally working with me!!!

When I first started seeing him, he didn't seem like he was wanting to work with me or believe that I really have colitis, but now after going to the ER last year in October or November and him laughing it off and not wanting to do a follow up appointment for me, he seems to have changed since I was in the ER again yesterday for my current colitis flare up and I had a follow up appointment today with him, where he actually listened to what has been going on lately and realizing that stuff has changed since my last GI doctors in VA. So, he set me up a colonoscopy and endoscopy for the 12th of February to see what is going on himself instead of just going off of what my last GI doctors have in my chart about what they found out.

2/3/15 - ER visit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)