Thursday, May 14, 2015

Colitis pain is getting worse I think :(

Lately it has been to where my lower left side is really high and my lower right side is really high at the same time. Then they take turns at being really high on each side to torture me :( Then there are times where it seems like on the right side it is a radiating pain and it feels like it is at my belly button and up to where my gallbladder was at, then down to my lower right side :(
So, the last couple days, my boyfriend Gareth has drugged me up on my Tramadol, Methocordol, and Norton, as well as Naproxen to help get my pain down, so now I'm a bit high from all that is in me, but my pain level isn't that high, so that is a good thing right now, but being that it is 12:45 am right now and I have an appointment with my therapist at 1:00 pm today, but being that I'm constantly in pain and now high on all the meds I've been sleeping ALOT!!! So, hopefully I will be able to pull off not being high on meds when I'm talking with her about things that are going on in my life right now. I know I haven't really been taking my Celexa lately, and I don't know if I should tell her about that or not *sighs*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)