Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Only have 3 more hours in my 20's...

I'm kinda shocked to know that I'm 29 and about to turn 30 in a few hours and I don't know how to celebrate my 30th birthday...lol... knowing me, I will most likely spend the day at home on the computer and watching TV and playing video games and hanging out with my awesome boyfriend Gareth and one of my best friends at home.

I will most likely sleep in and if it is a good day do housework around the house that needs to be done that I'm late on doing *sighs* Never enough time in one day to get house cleaning done *sighs* Anyways, that is my plan if it is a good day, if it is a bad day then I will spend the day sleeping all day and that would suck to sleep away my 30th birthday, but it wouldn't be the first birthday I slept away...lol..

For those that got to turn the BIG 30, what did you do to celebrate??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)