Sunday, August 16, 2015

AccountNow

I have been using AccountNow pre-paid cards ever since I was old enough to sign up for one, because they don't have any outrageous fees and are accepted everywhere as well. Not to mention you can run it as a credit or debit card, so that is a great deal as well.

If you don't already have a pre-paid card, then I recommend signing up for an AccountNow one today! Just for signing up you can earn $10, but you must use this link here in order to get the $10, as well as load the card with $10 or more, within 60 of applying for your card.


*Note: I have included a referral link in this post, yes I get rewarded for using it, but you do as well, so it is a win/win situation in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)