Thursday, October 8, 2015

Yay I get to see a new GI doctor in November 2015 - Update

Well, after not having a GI doctor for about a year I finally have good news. I got a referral to one and get to have an office visit with them on November 9, 2015.

I'm hoping they will work with me and do a new colonoscopy and endoscopy and this time get biopsies because my last GI doctor didn't do that during the procedure and that is part of his job even if everything looks good *rolls eyes* knowing I'm in constant pain still on my lower left side and having new lower right sided pain as of October 2014, should mean even if things look good, you take biopsies, right? I'm also hoping that the new GI doctor will change my meds, because my current medicine Apriso doesn't seem to be controlling all my symptoms and making things worse lately *sighs*

I also don't know if it is a good or bad thing that my colon pain is up to the point that breathing is killing me, not to mention walking or bending over. So, I can just imagine that if I went to my new GI doctor today and they pressed on my colon to check things out, that I would most likely scream out loud in pain. Which is not like me when I get checked out, I normally am in just enough pain to where I just end up wincing in pain when they press on my colon to check things out.

As of September 17, 2015, when I got in a tiny fender bender and ended up dealing with a tiny bit extra lower right sided stomach pain then normal and not being able to lay on my right side, I'm still as of today unable to lay on my right side, because of the pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)