Monday, April 24, 2017

Stephanie attempting the climbing wall at Camp Carefree in 2015 - BreakM...









The pictures are all ones that I took at Camp Carefree with my cousin in 2015 when she decided to climb the climbing wall.

I thought she would enjoy the photos to look back on, as well as the video I took, that day as well, I will be posting that soon as well.



I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator (https://www.youtube.com/upload)

The song is from the video slideshow creator as well and is not mine and was free to use. I don't remember the name of the song or artist, but I do know it is 45 seconds longer then my video is intended to be, but I didn't think that was a problem since it sounded like a good song to listen to if you have had a long day and need to relax.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)