Monday, April 24, 2017

Stephanie attempting the climbing wall at Camp Carefree in 2015 - BreakM...



This is just a video of photos that I put together from when my cousin Stephanie and I were at Brain Injury camp for the weekend at Camp Carefree in 2015 and she attempted to climb the climbing wall they had set up for the weekend there. It was her first time and I'm glad I was able to capture it in photos as well as a video, that I plan to share soon. So, be on the lookout for that.

______



The pictures are all ones that I took at Camp Carefree with my cousin in 2015 when she decided to climb the climbing wall.

I thought she would enjoy the photos to look back on, as well as the video I took, that day as well, I will be posting that soon as well.



I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator (https://www.youtube.com/upload)

The song is from the video slideshow creator as well and is not mine and was free to use. I don't remember the name of the song or artist, but I do know it is 45 seconds longer then my video is intended to be, but I didn't think that was a problem since it sounded like a good song to listen to if you have had a long day and need to relax.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)