Friday, July 28, 2017

Reason I haven't been around lately... *sighs* ....Health Update July 2017

I have and still am not feeling well because of my chronic illnesses that I deal with daily. 

They have me feeling sick to my stomach daily and sleeping pretty much all day most days or not at all for a couple days and then crashing for a few days, but on top of it losing track of days. 

It sucks. 

I do go to my Primary Doctor at least once a month as wall as a Pain Clinic once a month to help with my pain, but it is still not managed well. However, I struggle with should I go to the ER since my stomach pain gets worse each day or should I just put up with it since I go see my Primary Doctor and the Pain Clinic every month and don't want them to think I'm getting seen just for the pain meds, because that isn't the case *sighs* I haven't been to a hospital ER since I moved a few years ago and I want to keep it that way, but with things getting worse, I want to get checked out at the same time as well *sighs* 

I don't know what to do :( 

Anyways, how are you all doing? 

I do know I want to be feeling well for my Hanson concert on October 25, 2017, in Las Vegas, NV since I haven't seen Hanson in FOREVER and they are my all time favorite band. 

I will figure something out soon. 
I will also keep you all updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)