Thursday, May 7, 2020

My Mom (Valerie Francis) passed away on 4/20/20

My Mom (Valerie Francis) passed away on 4/20/20 at 8:02PM in Las Vegas, NV. 

My Mom (Valerie), nephew Hayden, nephew Wyatt, and I back in 2016 when my Mom was on vacation in NC/VA for a week or two.
My Mom (Valerie), nephew Hayden, nephew Wyatt, and I back in 2016 when my Mom was on vacation in NC/VA for a week or two.

You can sign the guestbook and leave memories and condolences here: https://www.legacy.com/obituari…/…/valerie-francis-obituary…
I do plan on getting the guestbook in print if there are enough entries from my Mom's family, friends, and co-workers.
______________________________________

I've been in Las Vegas, NV since 4/21/20. I don't have a date to go back to Richmond, VA yet. I had to sign the papers giving the people permission to cremate my Mom, even though I never got to see her to say goodbye to actually know if she is gone or not. Yesterday, May 6, 2020, my Mom still hasn't been cremated yet, because the doctor hasn't signed the papers to do so yet, so no death certificate yet either. So, in my mind I'm thinking that its all a lie about her having passed away and that she is actually in a hospital somewhere in Las Vegas, NV. But I did talk to my Grandma Betty Francis, about getting a necklace for myself with some of my Mom's ashes. I'm hoping I can get a turtle for her to wear, because she loved and collected turtles. I can't believe she is gone after just barely turning 59 on March 5, 2020. Drowning your pain in alcohol, solves no problems in the long run. It just hides them for a bit and you deal with them again when sober. I love you Mom  and miss you and I'm glad you aren't in  pain anymore and with your Dad again after losing him ten years ago. Visiting Vegas is never going to be the same again and every few years in NC/VA isn't going to be the same with you not coming out there to visit Seana and her kids. I wish you were still around so much. I wish I got a chance to say goodbye to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)