Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Telephia - Payment Proof - 11/15/23



I have been using this app for almost two years I believe.
It is one of my favorite apps, to earn from because all you do is let it run on your phone and every week you earn $1 and then every 30 days (I believe) you earn an extra $1.
Cashout is at $2 (might be more or less). I tend to wait till I have $4 or more before I cashout as you can see from my most recent payment proof below. Or I wait until the end of the month to cashout.
Cashout option is only Paypal.
This app doesn't have a referral option. When I signed up I did so from a survey on one of the earning sites I use to make money.
I have made $197.75 just from this app. 
I'm actually not sure if it is for Apple phones or not.


This is the only payment method they have to choose from (the below image). I don't mind it since I love Paypal and use it alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)