Saturday, July 27, 2024

Almost 3 full months since I last worked out 👀😮 - 7/24/24



I knew it had been a little while since I last worked out. 
But I really need to focus on getting my health and weight back in order, so I need to focus on getting my walks in again.
I work out by walking. 
I also wanted to see how many laps around the neighborhood I was in that it would make 1 mile.
So, I went for a walk around the neighborhood and got rained on a little bit, but also figured out that 2 laps around makes it be over a mile, because 1 lap around was only 0.64 of a mile.


This was the weather I dealt with while walking.
I'm not a fan of thunderstorms, so really didn't want to get caught walking in one, but wanted to get a workout in at the same time, because I need to get back into working out again.


This was the radar that I was keeping my eye on to make sure I wouldn't get caught in the thunderstorm. I could handle getting rained on though so long as it wasn't dumping rain and it was just sprinkling. It was just sprinkling on me every once in a while during my walk.  


As you can see, the humidity was high :( 


I thought that the dogs were being cute, so wanted to take a picture of them :) 


*giggles*
Looks like people in VA like to be paddled.

This is how my walk went today.
It was a nice walk.
I'm glad I went out and walked again.
I definitely will be getting my walks in more again.
Walking helps me clear my mind, stress, and get back on track with my health and weight.
So, I need to stay on top of it again!


As you can see here, my last workout was almost 3 full months ago :( 
Part of the reason for that is because of the weather and having heat advisory so much, this Summer :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)