Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tomoorow is Thanksgivukkah or Chanksgiving

Basically whichever way you want to look at it and call it, but since both Thanksgiving and Hanukkah start tomorrow, I thought it would be best to give both recognition on my blog today :)
In a little while I will be doing a post for things on Thanksgiving that you can do at the last minute to make sure you are ready as well as a post for Hanukkah at the last minute to make sure you are ready as well tomorrow.

If you want to read a little bit more about how we came to call tomorrow Thanksgivukkah or Chanksgiving, then head on over to this link and read some interesting facts about how the name came about :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)