Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Eve Box by BoxesbyCroxes


Every Christmas Eve Box by Boxes by Croxes is personalized and packaged with Holiday Magic guaranteed to get your little one in the holiday spirit. 

Each Christmas Eve Box Contains:
Pajamas – Boys and Girls styles available (styles may vary - requests available) 
Christmas Mug with Hot Cocoa
Reindeer Food
Christmas DVD (varies – requests available) 
Popcorn
Movie Sized Candy
Personalized letter from Santa 
Personalized gift tag 

Each box from Boxes by Croxes is personalized and made to order. Theme boxes are also available upon request.

Shipping is only within the United States right now and is $12.50 
The cost of the box is $35.95 

So if you would like to order a Christmas Eve Box then do so today!!! 

Disclaimer: I was in now way paid for this review or given anything free for this review, I am just doing this post to support a friend and his family, because I love the idea behind their shop and would love to see it succeed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)