Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My to do list for December 4, 2012

I want to try and get more organized in my daily life, so I figured writing out a to do list will help with that along with helping me NOT procrastinate anymore, which is something I want to work on. I will keep you updated with how this works out as I progress through my to do list posts from now on.

Tomorrow I want to get the following done:

~ Write out grocery list.
~ Clean up boxes in dining room (Meaning go through them and keep what I need and throw away what I don't need).
~ Clean off dinning room table to make room for sewing machine and material for the fabric books for my nephew Wyatt's Christmas gifts.
~ Wrap gifts that I have for family and friends and mark names off on paper who I have gifts wrapped for, that way I can tell if I need to pick up a gift for someone else.
~ Clean off computer desk
~ Put clean dishes away
~ Put dirty dishes in dishwasher


I think that is it for now, I will keep you all updated as I work my way through this tomorrow as well as if I add anything else to the list because of finishing it or not being able to finish an item, but putting a new one in it's place.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)