Sunday, July 12, 2015

Free Slurpee Day - 7/11/15

Well, for those of you who don't know me, I'm a HUGE 7-11 nut and love MY slurpee's so I had to find a way to take advantage of getting my free small one for today!!! So, I pulled up my app on my phone and realized there was one 10 miles away from where we lived so I asked my boyfriend if we could go get one, since I haven't been feeling well thanks to the colitis flare up that I have been dealing with since July 4, 2015. He said yes and I pulled up the GPS and we headed from Greensboro, NC to Kernersville, NC to find the 7-11 in the 7-11 app and we did then we made our slurpee's!!!

This one is mine and since I love to make mine with all flavors I had four flavors in mine *giggles* 
Sorry I didn't get a picture of the slurpee machine because the store was a bit crowded, but if I go back to it soon,then I will do my best to get a picture and share with you the flavors they have to enjoy in your slurpee.

My boyfriend made his with three flavors and finished his before I finished mine. He isn't a big fan of slurpee's, but he puts up with them for me because he knows how much I love them, even when I am sick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)