Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hanson Concert Tour and Events

First I wanted to let you know that Hanson will be on the Today Show at 8:00 A.M. with Owl City on July 14, 2015, to preform their song "Unbelievable". So, make sure to tune into that because that is going to be a great song to see preformed!!!

They will also be doing an Alive Tonight on July 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM CST followed by and Alive Nightcap right afterwords. 


For those of you who read my blog, you all know I'm a huge Hanson fan! Well, Hanson is doing a 10 city tour and you can now buy tickets to the show you want to go to, except for the New York shows, because they are officially sold out already!!! Hanson's concert tour starts on October 7th in Chicago, IL and runs until November 4th, when they end it in San Francisco, CA. 


They have three special shows that are on November 10, 2015 through November 12, 2015, that they are doing in Lake Buena Vista, FL at Disneyworld in Epcot.


They also are doing another Back to the Island get together with all their fans, where they have concerts and other fun events. I want to go to one one year, but I need to have the funds to do so and that requires lots of saving on my part. 
However, the dates for the shows they have run from January 5, 2016 through January 9, 2016, and it is located in Jewel Paradise Cove. 

I just wanted to give you a preview of some of the stuff that they have going on, so to learn more about all the stuff I just told you that Hanson has going on, then you need to head over to this page now!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)