Thursday, January 11, 2018

Swagbucks January 2018 Means Big Bonuses!!!

 http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/gareth1971


This is one of the sites I have been earning on since High School and am still earning on to this day, and I will be 33 on June 24th in 2018. I will be glad to share my payment proofs with you as well as my boyfriends payment proofs with you, because he is a member as well. Right now, there is a Swago board going on from January 8th, 2018 to January 16th, 2018 at 12:00 PM PST, so be sure to join in on that if you sign up. Also, if you join now and earn 300 SB before the end of January, than as you can see, if you are signed up under me, I will also earn 300 SB as well. So, that is a great deal. I very much encourage that and will do my best to help you earn that, if you sign up under me. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you and have a great day or night, depending on where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)