Saturday, November 18, 2023

Why??? 👀🤔😕

Why am I afraid to take the step to find a better job?? 
Is it because I'm afraid of losing the one I have currently?? 
Is it because I'm afraid if I do find a new job and don't like it or lose it, then I'll be jobless and am afraid to be in that position again??
Is it because I'm just kinda comfortable at my current job (with or without hours for part-time work)??
Is it because I am now realizing I have too much to lose if I lose my current job and a new job doesn't work out, then I'll lose everything I've worked for in Richmond?? 
How do I convince myself to take that next step again and find a job that pays me what my time and experience is worth?? 
*sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)