Friday, December 8, 2023

Gotta love health issues...🙄

So I have another kidney stone 🙃 just found out at the ER yesterday because of being in quite a bit of pain and nauseated 🤢 from it. 

Honestly getting and dealing with kidney stones don't surprise me anymore 🙃 I live with them 🙃 

Being told from the doctor immediately after seeing me that I'm dehydrated was a first, but honestly I don't stay hydrated well at all, so its not surprising that I was dehydrated as well 🙃 

However there was some news I got that was a huge wake ⏰ up call 📞 for me and I'm going to be working on changing things to avoid it getting worse while I can now, because I honestly don't want anything to do with the health scare at all. Its not going to be easy for me to change what I need to, but it is necessary for me to do. 

Also, being called obese and not overweight is not something I'm used to and I'm not a fan of hearing about myself. Brings back memories of being bullied in elementary school 🏫 when I was younger and it hurts. 

This morning 🌄 I'm dealing with an earache and hoping it goes away soon and doesn't get worse 🙃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)