Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Job hunting for a better job...

What are jobs I can look into that don't require experience and that pay well?? 

Don't get me wrong, I love housekeeping, Houseman (this is my favorite), cashiering, and stocking (this is my second favorite)... 

So far housekeeping has paid me the most hourly when I was a housekeeper at Rosie's for $15 

So I'm looking for a new job or one that I have experience in that will pay me $15 or more (since I have the experience). I also need the job to be full-time and not part-time, because I can't make ends meet with it being part-time...I would have to have two part-time jobs and they would have to both actually give me 20 hours or more all the time to make it work out as well as both pay me $15 or more. Also would love another job where if I got overtime in it I wouldn't get into trouble for it. 

As I'm job hunting again, I will be working my content creator, online work, crafting, mystery shopping, and livestreaming jobs full-time as well, because when I do that they actually pay well and make it to where I can live off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)