Thursday, November 10, 2011

Looking for sponsors and items please!!!

I'm looking for sponsors for a few hops I am in:

I am looking for a sponsor or two to join in this hop with me :) If you are interested in getting more customers to view your products then this is a great oppertunity for you :)


I am looking for sponsors that have things related to reading like books, bookmarks, comfy pillows to lean one while reading, etc... If you are interested in getting more customers to view your products then this is a great oppertunity for you :)

I'm also looking for the following items:
Plastic Bags (any colors) - they can be grocery bags, bread bags, unused garbage bags, etc...
Pop tabs - they are the items on soda cans...

 I would love to find some sponsors for this giveaway hop next year :) The items don't have to be related to Valentine's Day, but that would be AWESOME if they were related to Valentine's Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)