Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge - Day 9

Your worst cooking disaster.


I have to go with my baking disaster a few weeks ago when I tried a Banana bread reciepe that my boyfriend found online and wasn't the one that I had perfected and wroted down in my journal.

The reason why is because after mixing it up it looked like cookie dough and not the way a bread mix was supposed to look, but nonetheless I still went ahead and baked a batch of bread and muffins from it, because that is what it filled up for me, then when it finished baking I took them out and let them cool, then went back to look and found that the bread had sunk in on itself and the taste of it all was just not banana bread. So, I ended up throwing it out!!!

What was your worst cooking disaster???


Going Green with the Grizls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)